Thursday, June 24, 2010

24 June 2010--Reunited

Liz has returned! Yay!

Yesterday was full of moving, regrouping, show watching, and talk showing. We moved to a new billet, and are in London proper now. We are staying with a lovely lady, who has a sweet dog and a beautiful garden. We are within walking distance of our venue, which is great.

We went to Veg Out, a sweet little vegan restaurant on Richmond St., for dinner. Delicious! Megan is going to work out a sweet potato cornbread recipe as soon as possible, in order to have it whenever she wants without driving to Ontario.

We followed up dinner with some shows. We saw Gunpowder and One Man Riot. Both were fantastic. Then, we went on the No Show, which was fun.

The Puppet Report:
Hi, it's Tommy. Liz has returned! I am so happy. Yesterday, we went on the No Show. I was kind of shy. I was also kind of tired, because I had spent a lot of the evening doing some fancy dancing.

Hi, it's Suzie. Even though those jerks ate tempeh without me (Ed. note: Suzie doesn't even know what tempeh is), I still had a good night. I hung out in a coffee shop, and tried to seduce Bob. I think I'm making progress. Then, we went on the No Show, and I tried to seduce the dreamy Canadian host. Again, it was not a total failure. I just need to stick with things. (Ed. note: Suzie has developed a creepy little laugh that cannot be conveyed in print, but she's doing it now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment